Role: Software Automation Engineer
About The Company: 3PAR(r) offers the most simple, efficient and massively scalable storage array for open-systems, online storage environments. 3PAR’s breakthrough hardware and software innovations allow you to overcome the cost, complexities and functional limitations of traditional storage solutions. Whether you have deployed a Fibre Channel or IP-based storage network, 3PAR Utility Storage is ideal for storage consolidation, integrated data lifecycle management and performance- intensive applications.
3PAR as actively looking to hire Test Automation Engineers to join our growing automation team. The Test Automation Engineer is responsible for the development and support of test tools for Engineering. These tools are used by the Software QA and Development teams. Tools include a test harness framework, testcase management system, data verification tools and defect rate analysis. Automation tools will be used for functional, stress, system, UI, unit and host configuration testing.
Experience and Skills:
* BSEE/CS or equivalent with 3 to 5 years of test tools/programming experience.
* Demonstrated experience developing, implementing and executing complex test case automation.
* Working knowledge of at least one Test Harness environment.
* Programming experience in C and one or more of the following; Unix shell (csh, bash,awk, sed), Perl, TCL, Expect, Java Script.
* External RAID Storage Subsystem experiences a plus.
* Experience with MS Exchange databases, Oracle databases, or SQL databases.
* Familiarity with clustering, fail over and data replication concept is highly desirable.
* Operating System white box testing highly desirable.
* Must have great written and oral communication skills. Be a teamplayer and strong attention to details.
If interested please send you resume to Christel, email@example.com