Job: Lead QA Engineer (P2P, networking, streaming, scripting, automation) - Palo Alto, CA - full-time permanentJanuary 16th, 2009
Position: Lead QA Engineer
Location: Palo Alto, CA
A well-funded, growing, stealth mode startup in Palo Alto, in the Internet sharing and communications area, is looking for a smart, motivated and independent QA Lead Engineer. The company is founded by seasoned entrepreneurs in the technology and Internet space.
- Participate in the design and implementation of QA plans for the company’s communications product on different platforms with varying configurations.
- Work with development team to develop manual and automated test cases and execute them.
- Track quality defects and ensure they are resolved.
- Maintain and improve automated build system
- Demonstrated ability to own a complete functional area of a real-world large-scale software product.
- At least 2 yrs experience in writing test code using an interpreted or compiled programming language. Python and Shell scripting is highly desirable.
- Strong networking experience, TCP/IP, UDP.
- Experience with P2P (peer-to-peer) communication and streaming protocols like RTP/RTSP is highly desirable.
- Experience with performance and load testing.
- Experience with Windows XP, Vista, Mac/Linux.
- Quick learner with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Scripting (Shell, Python), P2P, TCP/IP, UDP, streaming, networking, performance and load test, automation
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science from a top engineering school.
- Experience with SQL and Web testing is a plus.
- Please send your resume to lilia AT eltisolutions DOT com
- Place the text “Lead QA Engineer” in the subject line.
- Please provide the date you are available to start work.
Filed under Job News | | RSS 2.0 | Email this Article