3PAR offers the most simple, efficient and massively scalable storage array for open-systems, online storage environments. 3PAR’s breakthrough hardware and software innovations allow you to overcome the cost, complexities and functional limitations of traditional storage solutions. Whether you have deployed a Fibre Channel or IP-based storage network, 3PAR Utility Storage is ideal for storage consolidation, integrated data lifecycle management and performance-intensive applications.
Role: Sustaining Eng/Jr Hardware Eng,
* Creating and executing test that stress all aspects of the feature set.
* Documenting test cases insomuch that they can be executed by team members.
* Identifying areas of improvement.
* Evaluating customer facing documentation for technical accuracy and coherency.
*BS in CS/CE/EE or equivalent experience
* 5+ years in SQA or Software Development
* Strong knowledge of the Fibre Channel protocol
* Experience with Unix, Linux, and MS Windows
* Strong SAN/Fabric configuration
* Experience using Fibre Channel analyzer
* Programming experience with shell, perl, tcl, and expect
* Knowledge of clustering and failover
* Strong oral and written communication.
* Experience with kernel debugging
Interested candidates Please send resumes to Christel Gonzalez / email@example.com