Role: Director Product Management
Innovative, well funded, fast growing, highly successful, Software Start-Up, focused on the Complex Event Processing Market This is an outstanding opportunity for the right person to join an innovative organization and grow
as it grows. Rated as one of the best companies to work for in New England. Great products – innovative technology – seasoned management team – tremendous opportunity and upside – great culture.
Join a winner and contribute to their future success.
Position Responsibilities - Summary
My client is looking to fill a key, highly visible, Director-level position responsible for driving their product strategy, requirements, and roadmap. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Vice President of
Engineering and interact with the senior management and technical teams to drive the development, marketing and support of the Company’s complex event processing products. A verifiable track record of success in
defining/refining product requirements for enterprise software products focused on the Capital Markets/Investment Management vertical is required.
· Define overall product strategy, market/product requirements, and product roadmap
· Track market trends and competitive offerings, interface with customers and field sales organization and drive product direction to ensure that product capabilities meet market needs and offer significant
· Create product business plan, pricing models
· Create product oriented collateral such as White Papers and Product Data sheets
· Define product launch plans in coordination with the Marketing team
· Participate in promoting and selling system to customers, partners, press and analysts
· Manage Beta programs and Customer Advisory Board
Required Skills and Competencies:
· 5+ years of experience in product management/product marketing (at least 3 years in enterprise software market).
· Must have a proven Product Management track record of success in defining/refining product requirements for enterprise software products focused on the Capital Markets/Investment Management Vertical.
· Strongest candidates may have worked for companies like, Macgregor (ITG), Latent Zero (Fidessa), CRD, Portware, Linedata Services, or other similar companies with strong understanding of core business/data in
Financial Services/Investment Management firms.
· Experience and working knowledge of enterprise system software, products and competitive landscape
· Experience with product management/marketing of system software such as databases, messaging systems, application servers, or data integration technologies in financial services marketplace
· Proven ability to identify key customer and market requirements and translate them into detailed product requirements
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Strong skills in making presentations and demonstrating products to varying audiences (e.g., customers, analysts, partners, technical peers, non-technical
· Strong leadership, and business strategy skills, and energy and passion for your work and the product
· BS degree Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related field. MBA is a plus.
· Experience in both established companies and high-technology startups a plus.
Very Competitive Base Salary + Stock - Comprehensive Benefits Package
Sponsorship Possible for Very Strong Candidates
Resumes in Microsoft Word Format to:
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - ReplyWrightAssociates@Verizon.Net - WEB Site –