Title: Sustaining Eng
Company: 3PAR www.3par.com <https://www.3par.com/>
Location: Fremont, CA
Position Type: Permanent
Qualified candidates please submit resumes to:
This is an exciting time for 3PAR as we recently filed our S1 for initial public offering! There is plenty of opportunity for growth in this role, and expanded responsibility.
As the Hardware Sustaining Engineer, you will be involved with variety of issues, from design to system bring-up and support. Deep understanding of the product through the engineering phases are essential. Post production you will take full ownership of the designs and will be dealing with customer escalations, failure analyses, new component qualifications and Manufacturing/Operation support.
The ideal candidate must have prior experience with Digital System and PCB design, qualification engineering and NPI. You daily work will involve MCO driven board changes, debug, customer escalation, component qualifications and failure analysis. You will also work with Operation and Customer Service organizations to address their issues.
Experience and Skills:
* A BSEE or equivalent and a minimum of 5 Years of related experience.
* Prior Digital System Design experience is essential.
* A good understanding and technical knowledge of bus standards such as/or similar to: PCI/PCIx, Fiber Channel, DDR/SDRAM, PCI-e, GigE is preferred.
* Familiar with Digital System design tools such as Concept, Allegro will be a plus.
* Some prior lab debug experience and using of oscilloscope and logic analyzer will be a plus.
This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.