Position: Sr. Network Test Engineer
Location: Bay Area and US
- Over 9 years of experience in software development and Quality Assurance Testing on Network products/protocols
- 2 Years of Project management experience in WIPRO Technologies (CISCO ODC). Responsible for project planning, scheduling, effort estimation, day-to-day activity tracking, technical assistance to the team along with the role of individual contributor and facilitating meetings, Defect prevention, Look Ahead, Test document review, Test Summary Report generation.
- 4 Years of testing experience in Wipro Technologies on Cisco WAN switches for ATM, Frame Relay, PNNI protocols and involved in various activities like bug fixing, unit Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Test case design and Test execution, Defect tracking and Test bed design.
- 2+ Years of testing/automation experience on Cisco GSR routers and Cat6500 switches at Client site USA.
- Experience in automation of testing using Tcl/Tk, Expect .
- Exposure to work at Client site CISCO, PHILLIPS , INTEL (I) and MARCONI (U.S.A).
- Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing Methodologies and software development life cycle.
- Strong in problem analysis skills, Team spirit and proactive approach.
- Ability to work under tight schedule to ensure timely delivery of quality product.
Feel free to email me at: johalstaffing AT yahoo DOT com