Position: Sr. Diagnostic Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA
We have an immediate need for a Sr. DIAGNOSTICS ENGINEER with our client in San Jose, CA. This is a CONTRACT POSITION for 12 months with possible extension.
Analyze board hardware designs and architect comprehensive test strategies and implement test suites.
Work with a project team and develop hardware Diagnostics for next-generation products.
Participate in board and system bring up.
Identifying and helping resolve hardware issues.
Provide Diagnostics support for Manufacturing and Hardware teams.
- A minimum of 7+ years experience on embedded SW development and closely interact with HW designer.
- Strong mix of large-scale software development ability and hardware understanding.
- Proficient in C programming language.
- Familiar with real-time operating systems and embedded systems.
- Good debugging and testing skills.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- Able to work without management direction.
Please let me know if you are interested in this position by sending
your updated resume, expected hourly rate and availability for a phone interview.
Recruiter - MindSource
Email- raj AT mindsource DOT com