Position: Test Coordinator
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
JOB : 8659
JOB TITLE: Test Coordinator, UAT/CAT
LOCATION: Auburn Hills, MI
LENGTH: 2 years
Pay Rate: $38.00/hr
Our client, a global leader in the development and manufacture of
information technology and services needs to fill Two (2) openings for
JOB DESCRIPTION - RESPONSIBILITIES:
The ESM-SRA Testing Coordinator ensures that all user acceptance testing
activities are properly coordinated and successfully completed according
1. Ensures testing specifications are properly linked to detailed
2. Develops the following UAT & CAT testing documentation:
- Test Plan
- Test Project Schedule
- Works with the Process Team to ensure appropriate test cases are
available to the testers
- Communication Plan
- Defect Form
- Defect Management Plan
- Defect Log
- Kick-off Meeting Presentation
- Testing Execution Schedule
- Meeting Minutes
- Metrics for Defects and Test Status
- Testing sign-off documentation
- Waiver document
3. Works with Stakeholders to ensure sufficient tester names have been
provided, test scripts are created, and client specific requirements are
4. Works with team leads to ensure testing environment is ready for testing.
5. Leads Connectivity testing to a successful conclusion prior to
launching either the UAT or CAT.
6. Monitors testing activities according to the approved plan.
7. Leads the daily testing status conference call and provides meeting
minutes and updated defect logs.
8. Initiates corrective or controlling actions as necessary to remediate
9. Oversees that all necessary customer approvals and commitments are
10. Keeps all Stakeholders apprised of the UAT and/or CAT status and issues.
11. Provides communications and updates regarding testing activities.
12. Upon testing sign-off, submits a survey to ensure feedback is
obtained for process improvements.
Coordinates a lessons learned activity and consolidates results post UAT/CAT
- Ability to plan, co-ordinate and control ESM-SRA and Initiative
- Ability to ensure that the User Acceptance (client internal testing)
and Client Acceptance Testing (client end user testing) efforts are
properly aligned with and support the ESM-SRA initiative.
- Ability to tailor and/or define processes that enable effective
- Familiar with ESM-SRA process and tool components
- Solid project management abilities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D, Term Life, Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Payroll
Please submit your resume for consideration through our website at
www.atppersonnel.com and click “Search Jobs” select Job Order 8659 then
click “Apply to Job” at the bottom of the Job Order screen. This will
allow you to Search all open jobs, maintain your candidate profile and
display your current interview schedule.