Position: Network Engineer ,ATP Personnel , Auburn Hills, MI
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
JOB : 8542
JOB TITLE: Network Engineer
LOCATION: Auburn Hills, MI
LENGTH: 1 Year
Pay Rate: $28.75/hr
Our client, a global leader in the development and manufacture of
information technology and services needs to fill an opening for a
- Project goal- Transition or Transformation Service Management to
the future mode of operation (FMO).
- Includes migrating devices from legacy Network Management support
domains, locations, tools and process to a common and standard delivery
model with zero service distribution.
Network Engineer responsible for:
- Create network design to connect devices to FMO tooling includes
designing device management templates
- Populating CMDB+
- Creating/updating the network domains Topology
- Work with Account Network Delivery Resources, PM, Network
Technicians and Network Implementation Resources.
- Must have ability to:
- Design routes
- Request firewall rules
- Follow change management process
- Represent change to Change Approval Board meeting
REQUIRED SKILLS - EXPERIENCE:
Network Engineer must have 2 - 3 years experience in the following:
- Transition or Transformation Service Management delivery
- Network Engineering
- Process Training and Change Management
- Candidate needs to be familiar with Cisco and client Networking
devices, adding routes, removing old routes, requesting firewall rule
changes, turning over devices for operations support, and designing
management templates (SNMP Strings, TACACs, ACL).
- Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D, Term Life, Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Payroll
Please submit your resume to recruiter AT atppersonnel DOT com
and include a statement detailing how your experience matches the specific areas of expertise required for this job.