Position: Software Architect/Developer
Scoopler based in SF is a very early stage startup, but with funding from noted angel investors. We are setting the pace when it comes to innovation and new elements in real-time search
We are looking for a Software Architect who will be a key member of our founding team. They must be
highly skilled in search and the architecture of the technology. The individual will be working on highly innovative search algorithm development.
As one of our first hires, you must be willing to take on a lot of responsibility from day one,
as you will be helping to shape a core part of Scoopler’s product. Whether it’s a status
update on Twitter, a live video on Justin.tv or a photo that someone has just taken on their
iPhone, we want to make sense of it. Indexing and retrieving all this content in real-time
poses some new and interesting technical problems which you need to be excited about
Software Architect/Developer (founders level position)
- 5-10 years of experience with extensive background in search technology and BSCS
- Strong knowledge and experience both in architecture and development/ C, C++, and Java
- Highly curious and successful track record in development of technology is essential
- Real-world experience working with data and algorithms for search engines, indexes or
- Passion for developing, testing and refining algorithms for search engines, especially for
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Lucene/Solr.
- Experience with indexing social content such as tweets, videos and images.
- Previously worked on near real-time search systems.
This opportunity is truly outstanding for the well qualified candidate. We offer a highly competitive salary, benefits, and superb
equity position in our firm. Take Advantage of this superb opportunity NOW.
Please send your information to
Herbnj AT gmail DOT com.
You may also like to read