Position: Project Manager
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
JOB : 8537
JOB TITLE: Project Manager
LOCATION: Auburn Hills, MI
LENGTH: 1 Year
Pay Rate: $32.75/hr
Our client, a global leader in the development and manufacture of
information technology and services needs to fill an opening for a
Project Manager - Network
- Project goal - Transition or Transformation Service Management to
the future mode of operation (FMO).
- Include migrating devices from legacy Network Management support
domains, locations, tools and process to a common and standard delivery
model with zero service distribution.
- PM will document and manage completion of tasks defined for
migration, manage communications, and drive work effort to completion.
- Work with Account Delivery Executives, Network Engineers, and
Network Implementation Resources to accomplish the goals of the project.
- PM will manage expectations, represent changes at the Change
Approval Board meeting, train the account in the FMO business process
and tools, and ensuring the process are followed.
REQUIRED SKILLS - EXPERIENCE:
- PM must have experience in:
- Transition or Transformation Service Management delivery
- Network Management
- Network Engineering
- Process Training
- Service Delivery
- Change Management
- Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D, Term Life, Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Payroll
Please submit your resume to recruiter AT atppersonnel DOT com
and include a statement detailing how your experience matches the specific areas of expertise required for this job.