Position: Technology Consultant
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
JOB : 8629
JOB TITLE: Technology Consultant - Storage
LOCATION: Auburn Hills, MI
LENGTH: 9 Months
Pay Rate: $42.50/hr
Our client, a global leader in the development and manufacture of
information technology and services needs to fill an opening for a
Technology Consultant- Storage.
JOB DESCRIPTION - RESPONSIBILITIES:
Technology Consultant- Storage
- Position MUST be located in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
- Plan and execute engineering activities to move Client and Server
- Provide key support for consolidation of space from Auburn Hills,
MI to Pontiac, Michigan
- Scope of move will require working with local engineers to
validate requirements, BOM creation, de-install plan, reinstall plan,
test plan, communication plan and equipment placement plan.
- Current schedule date for the move is April 2011.
REQUIRED SKILLS - EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years experience engineering and supporting EMC and HP SAN
- EMC Proven Professional certification (Storage)
- Networking experience and troubleshooting skills (switch/vlan,
firewalls, DNS, QIP)
- Experience developing and executing test cases to validate that
SAN moves are successful and functional
- Strong ability to analyze, identify and resolve technical issues
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work with an
extended, global team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with data center moves
- Project management experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D, Term Life, Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Payroll
Please submit your resume to recruiter AT atppersonnel DOT com
and include a statement detailing how your experience matches the specific areas of expertise required for this job.