Position: System Engineer
Location: N. MA, DC, or N. AL
Compensation - Base Up to $160K+ DOE - Bonus - Comprehensive Benefits
Local Candidates Only - Relocation Assistance Possible to one of the 3 Areas
for Strong Match
Must be a US Citizen with an Active Secret or TS/SCI Clearance or have had
one within the last 2 years.
This role requires a strong systems level EO/IR/Sensor technology
background, including in depth technical knowledge of HW - FPGA’s -
Sensors - Software & how these technologies are integrated.
My client, a public company approaching $200M+ in revenue with a strong cash
position, is the leading provider of computing systems and software for
data-intensive applications that include embedded computing systems and
software that combine image, signal, and sensor processing with information
management for data-intensive applications. They architect comprehensive,
purpose-built solutions that capture, process, and present data for defense
electronics, homeland security, and other computationally challenging
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits
My client is looking for a Recognized Technical Expert in the persistent
surveillance marketplace - (EO/IR, & Sensors)
As a Market Segment Systems Engineer you will be part of the Technology
Office reporting to the CTO with a dotted line to the Product Management
- Gather and define system engineering requirements for a segment
(EO/IR, & Sensors) in persistent surveillance
- Convey those requirements to internal / external constituencies
with the twin goals of: - Ensuring the right technical information to make
product architecture decisions - Generating business development
opportunities for current and future product and / or service offerings.
- Work closely with Business Development and Product Management to
make product roadmap decisions that will fuel future growth
- Promote products and services in the context of solving
system-level problems. Work with Product System Engineers to help translate
market requirements into product requirements.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- BS/MS degree in engineering or computer science.
- A minimum of 10 years system engineering experience - analyzing,
designing, and building end-to-end C4ISR Systems with a strong emphasis on
the target market segment. (Persistent Surveillance)
- Must have strong subject matter knowledge in one or more of the
areas regarded as Persistent Surveillance - EO/IR & Sensors or other related
technologies - Need to be able to work directly with clients
gathering/determining requirements, doing technical design and architecture
and acting as a bridge to Product Engineering & Product Line Management.
2 Key Points:
1. We need people that have been actively involved in the development of
EO/IR sensor processing systems, so they understand the key technology
drivers associated with doing these kind of things.
- Scope of technology understanding (embedded processor, switch fabric,
environmental specifications, software at multiple levels, OS, signal/image
processing libraries, middleware and overall application categories.
- Prior experience evaluating various hardware / software technology
tradeoffs in the development of a system-level C4ISR solutions.
- Prior experience planning technology insertions and evaluating
technical refresh levels.
- Prior experience providing direction and guidance to less
experienced engineers across a cross-functional engineering organization.
- Must be a US Citizen with an Active Secret or TS/SCI Clearance or
have had one within the last 2 years.
Send resumes in Microsoft Word format only as an attachment - Please
indicate the title of the position in the subject line of your Email. Please
indicate how you meet the requirements.
Gary Wright - President - Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - replywrightassociates AT verizon DOT net
Website - www.wrightassociates.org