Position: Software Engineer
Location: Fremont, California
3PAR is actively seeking to hire a software engineer to join our driver development team. In this position, you will design, develop and maintain device drivers for our existing and future Fibre Channel, iSCSI, SAS and FCoE adapters for our high-end Utility Storage Server products. Other responsibilities will include interacting with the adapter suppliers and working with 3PAR customer support engineers to diagnose storage adapter-related problems reported by customers.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years of development experience in device drivers or Operating System kernels.
- UNIX or Linux multi-threaded kernel programming.
- Strong C programming skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- UNIX or Linux Operating System.
- Fibre channel protocol.
- Multi-threaded programming.
- Storage architectures.
- Distributed architectures.
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Perl/Tcl a plus.
Please contact me at
jons AT 3par DOT com or 510-668-9436.