C++ Software Engineer at Rhythmia MedicalApril 30th, 2008
Role: Software Engineer
Type: Full Time
Rhythmia Medical is developing a sophisticated, swift and intuitive 3D visualization application. We are looking for a Software Engineer to play a leading role in the human interaction design of Rhythmiaâ€™s software system. If you are an outstanding C++ programmer, come join our team.
Do you want to design a human interface for an imaging system that will save thousands of lives a year? As a Software Engineer at Rhythmia, you will lead the effort in building a 3D visualization application that will be used by physicians in real time during surgery.
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline.
* Extensive experience programming in C++ and/or Java.
* Proficiency with both Windows and Linux programming environments.
* Experience with graphics and 3D visualization
* UI design experience is a plus.
* Ability to work in an agile development environment
* Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial drive
Rhythmia Medical is a Boston based start-up developing an innovative imaging system for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmia. The market for the treatment of arrhythmia is one of the fastest growing and most attractive opportunities in medicine. We are looking for bright individuals who are interested in making a high impact in a dynamic and exciting entrepreneurial environment. . The company has raised close to $10 million of financing from numerous investors including a leading industry VC.
Rhythmia is offering a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a highly attractive stock option plan.
Interested candidates should send their resume to hr
Filed under Jobs | | RSS 2.0 | Email this Article