Role: Senior Systems Administrator In California
* 5+ years experience with Linux is ideal.
* 3+ years experience with Solaris is ideal.
* 2+ years supporting large production systems (more than a 100 servers).
* Working knowledge of networking and load balancing.
* Experience administering MySQL Databases.
* Expertise with Apache setup and configuration with mod_perl, PHP, performance tuning and log file management.
* Config and Software Management (cfengine).
* Programming/shell scripting ability.
* Work well with team environment.
* Must be able to meet long and short term project deadlines.
* Definitely have a sense of humor.
* Monitor stability and performance.
* Administer infrastructure services.
* Participate in 24×7 On-call rotation schedule.
* Develop tools to maintain and monitor our systems.
* Write comprehensive documentation.
* Deploy new systems and services.
Our client is not able to Sponsor anyone at this time Salary will be between $130 and $150,000 depending on experience
Please email your resume with a cover letter describing why you are the best candidate for our opportunity to:
665 3rd Street, Suite 207
San Francisco, CA 94107