Position: Technical Trainer
Location: Boston, MA
Our client is a highly successful and growing International technology company.
Celebrating our 29th Year, New Dimensions in Technology, Inc. (NDT) is a
permanent technical placement company specializing in Technical and
Tech-Business professionals. NDT is WBENC and SOMWBA certified.
The ideal candidate will have proven ability to quickly learn all
aspects of technical software products and the ability to train clients
and internal employees.
- Deliver training to clients and internal staff.
- Maintain existing course guides based on product updates
- Develop course guides for new product releases
- Work effectively with Engineering, Customer Support, Account
Management and Marketing to provide innovative and sound instructional
solutions to ensure effective use of our client’s products
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent (Physics, Mathematics,
- Instructional aptitude and mixture of strong technical and
interpersonal client facing skills
- Exceptional presentation skills, strong verbal and written
- Experience in Object Oriented programming languages preferred
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to travel to customer sites to deliver training
Only e-mailed resumes in Word format will be reviewed. If you already
have a working relationship with an NDT recruiter, please contact that
recruiter directly. Otherwise, please submit your resume to RISA KAHN
at: rk AT ndt DOT com