Role: Partner/Product engineer
As a Product and Partner Engineer, you work cross-functionally to create technical content for Customers, System Engineers and Channel Partners.
The engineer will work closely with Product Management and Development Engineering on the company’s future strategies related to their specific area of expertise.
You may also work closely with third-party vendor organizations as required to achieve corporate goals in regards to product integration
- Technical product management; These activities include but are not limited to: participation in cross functional product teams, MRD review and development participation, and roadmap development.
- Develop technical collateral for best practices guides, design guides, integration guides etc. Time includes lab work, technical writing, and revision work.
- Advanced Training - development of advanced technical training (train the trainer) for areas of expertise. Training audiences may include Client’s
course developers, CSE or FTL field experts.
- Content Maintenance - updates, revisions, removal of content in the engineer’s area of expertise. Materials subject to maintenance include:
Technical Reports, PPTs, Training Content, FAQs, etc.
- Education and self development. - Continue to develop subject matter expertise through external and internal training, continuing education, etc.
- Project Management for cross functional projects of a 2-6 month timeframe.
- May speak as an industry expert outside the company
- Lab management functions as required to maintain the engineer’s lab equipment setup and tear down.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 12 years of experience is required.
- A Bachelor of Arts of Science Degree is required, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
Please send detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org