Job: Internetworking/Carrier Sales - Boston, Chicago, New York or New JerseyDecember 9th, 2008
Position: Internetworking / Carrier Sales
Location: Boston, Chicago, New York or New Jersey
Internetworking/Carrier Sales. Responsible for lead generation and
closing complex networking and voice/data communication services.
Responsible for establishing and maintaining working relationships
internally (e.g., Enterprise, Finance, SPS, Atlantix) as well as
externally (e.g., Cisco, AT&T, Qwest, MCI).
- Demonstrable background in technology solution selling and voice/data carrier connectivity solutions.
- Detailed understanding of network infrastructure technology sales with special emphasis on Cisco IP Telephony and Wireless enterprises.
- Established local relationships with Cisco and Carriers is desired.
- Understanding of project management, network integration with data and voice oriented systems, and carrier services.
- Network attached storage solutions sales experience is a plus. Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possesses a high level of analytical/interpretive skills.
Computer Sciences/EE or related Bachelor’s Degree desired. Cisco Sales
Expert (CSE) required. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and
Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) are a plus.
8-10 years of complex network, professional services and data/voice
If you are interested in this position that is based in either Boston,
Chicago, New York or New Jersey send me an updated resume to
hydra1970 AT gmail DOT com
Filed under Job News | | RSS 2.0 | Email this Article