Role: Senior Technical Marketing Engineer
For our client, a profitable, public company in Silicon Valley:
. Participate in cross - functional product teams, conduct Marketing Requirement Document reviews, and participate in roadmap development.
. Develop technical material such as design guides, integration guides, White Papers, and sizing guides
. Interface with engineering and Product Management on planned and current product issues
. Perform advanced technical training (train the trainer) for areas of expertise. Training audiences may include course developers, as well as
. Provide Project Management for cross - functional projects of a 2-6 month timeframe.
. May speak as an industry expert outside the company
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; including presentation skills.
- Ability to deliver training materials and/or other group communications in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
- Ability to plan, outline and deliver professional technical documents on time.
Previous experience in Server or Storage companies; Not chip companies
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 12 years of experience is required.
- A Bachelor of Arts of Science Degree is required, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.