Position: Symantec Senior Territory Account Manager
Location: State, Local, Ed - TN
Federal, State and Local, and Education realize Symantec can be of
assistance by providing key solutions to keep critical information safe,
available, and compliant. We provide our message through marketing, sales
and in conjunction with channel partners and systems integrators.
- Achieve assigned sales goals.
- Maintain pipeline of opportunities that is equal to 3x assigned goal.
- Achieve and maintain status as security and data center management
- Manage and drive revenue through complex, multiple go-to-market
- Execute complex sales and effectively manage the sales process and
- Utilize CRM tools to track and forecast opportunities in a timely
- Work independently and remotely, receiving little supervision for most
- Interface to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Requires a minimum of 8-10 years demonstrated successful account
management experience selling enterprise security and/or storage software to
the executive level customer in public sector.
- Proven track record of strong and consistent achievement against
- Ability to effectively partner with and engage internal sales
resources, i.e. Sales Specialists and Sales Engineers, as well as liaise
with external partners at all levels.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to take account ownership.
- Good analytical capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Position is located in TN and territory will cover state/local government
and education in TN, KY, WV. Local candidates only. Please respond to
rob_hines AT symantec DOT com