Job: New Full-Time Position opened in Commerce City, CO - Manager-Financial Analysis and Reporting - OperationsMay 1st, 2009
Position: Manager-Financial Analysis and Reporting
Location: Commerce City, CO
The Manager-Financial Analysis and Reporting - Operations will be
responsible for assisting senior accounting/finance staff in managing
budgetary functions, financial analysis and periodic financial close
activities as well as acting as the functional project manager for the
completion of the ORACLE modules (Projects and Inventory) implementation.
Duties will include:
- Compiling monthly reporting package and analysis. Analyze
monthly/quarterly operations and financial performance, provide variance
analysis and explanations, and complete ad hoc analyses as requested/needed.
- Forecast future business results and identify measure and report
on key performance metrics.
- Reconcile Operations and other project costs to financial
reporting system on a monthly basis.
- Tracking of Intellectual Property assets.
- Ensuring compliance with company policy and internal controls.
- Serve as the primary point person for SOX compliance efforts.
- Generate cost analysis estimates for ongoing and new projects.
- Be responsible for preparing annual budget and the periodic
forecast for division’s Operations and Technology Development.
- Prepare the monthly report review package.
- Develop / improve business processes for financial planning and
analysis for Denver-based operations.
- Oversee and/or prepare accurate, timely monthly liability accrual
analysis and supporting journal entries.
Serve as the Oracle Functional Project Manager - Managing the implementation
of the “Projects” module, and potentially other financial modules such as
Inventory, etc. and act as the on-going Oracle project manager for all
financial Oracle modules.
The IDEAL candidate will have the following background:
- 8-10 years progressively responsible financial experience with a
combination of analytical and business partnership experience.
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing or R&D operation
- Oracle or similar ERP system experience is necessary. Especially
helpful will be previous experience as a project manager for cost
- CPA and Public Accounting experience desired.
- Microsoft Office Products, including Word and Excel and Oracle.
Financial modeling necessary. Power Point desired.
- Effective business partnering across multiple fields and
corporate functional areas and all levels of personnel.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
NOTE: Up to 10% travel possible.
90-100K+ on base (depending on years of RELEVANT experience, education, etc.
Should you be interested in this position, please email a clean copy of your
resume (Word format preferred) to jackie AT sorcesolutions DOT com
along with 3-5 available times for a telephone
prescreening (30 minutes maximum). In order to ensure a response within 48
hours, please be sure to include the position title in the subject line of
your response message.
Should you not be interested the above listed position but know of someone
who may be - please feel free to forward this message and please let us know
who referred you to ensure the referral program is paid as planned. For
other positions, check out our website listings at
Jacqueline M. Sorce
Owner/President - Sorce Solutions, Inc.
jackie AT sorcesolutions DOT com