Job: Account Excutive position - San Jose - TechnologyNovember 1st, 2008
Position: Account Excutive
Location: San Jose
My client is a well respected and well known Information Research and
Analysis company that has over 75 sales offices worldwide. They provide
Research, Analysis and Consulting to Technology clients worldwide on the
latest market trends. They are looking for an Account Executive with
Semi-Conductor Sales exp.
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective
enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by companys
products & services.
- Increase revenue and retention rates for specified accounts.
- Build excellent client relationships offering value-added, insightful and
strategic input to their business.
- Orchestrate resources and build virtual teams committed to and accountable
for your client’s success.
- Perform contract renewal activities that are focused on client needs.
- KNOWLEDGE OF SEMI-CONDUCTOR INDUSTRY A MUST
- Local to Bay Area-Must live between San Carlos, Los Gatos, San Jose, and
- 4-7 years proven consultative sales experience preferably selling
technology products or services. Inside sales experience is applicable
- Consistent over achievement of sales quotas.
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management.
- Ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative,
integrated solutions that provide IT decision support to global
organizations in achieving their business goals.
- Professional presence required to sell to C-level contacts.
- Comprehensive understanding of technology buying centers.
- Excellent communicator who is able to articulate the value proposition of
- Knowledge of the latest trends in the IT industry.
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Filed under Job News | | RSS 2.0 | Email this Article