Job: Engagement Manager, NetApp: Englewood, COJuly 22nd, 2008
Role:Engagement Manager NetApp
Location: Englewood, CO
As Engagement Manager for Network Appliance you will be working predominantly with Account Teams, Professional Service Provider partners, as well as customers throughout the Rocky Mountain states. You will act as a conduit between NetApp management and staff, its suppliers, delivery partners and clients.
* Able to rapidly develop understanding of a NetApp solution; capable of clearly and persuasively articulating its technical advantages
* Capable of quality assurance with the development of a NetApp storage design strategy for customers
* Good high-level understanding of Data Center Infrastructure issues common to widely distributed enterprise environments
* Knowledge of application level design/deployment.
* Ability to work independently; can make difficult decisions in absence of specific direction
* Must be able to communicate to all levels of customers within an organization in a professional manner
* Critical thinking and complex problem solving skills desired; additionally should have effective presentation skills
* Should have strong entrepreneurial approach to all opportunities presented
* Able to work within customer’s environment without direct supervision
* Able to work within a large enterprise environment, being cognizant of applicable due processes required within such organizations.
* Adept at handling contract discussions and negotiations through all phases to signing
* Proficient in managing client engagements
* Skilled at managing relationships with third party providers and internal sales organizations
* Enjoyment of mentoring other staff within their group
* Understanding of program/project management concepts and disciplines
* Willingness to travel throughout region on a regular basis, for extended periods, if the job requires
* Proven ability to successfully conclude highly stressful situations
* Previous experience working with enterprise software partners such as database, monitoring, ERP, CRM packages will be considered valuable
* 5-10 years in technology consulting/services ; minimum of 3 years of storage technology preferred
* 5+ years of managing large billable projects for external customers
* Experience in Enterprise Data Centers a plus
* Willingness to travel throughout the Rockies territory on a regular basis, for extended periods, if the job requires.
A tertiary degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science, MIS,
CIS or Business Administration is required; Project Management
Certification a plus
Filed under Jobs | | RSS 2.0 | Email this Article