Role: Sr. Product Manager
We are looking for a creative and talented professional who wants to advance their career within a leading web 2.0 company. Reporting to the VP of
Engineering this individual will evaluate, analyze, plan and manage the development of our advertising products from conceptual stages through product life cycles. You’ll play a critical role in establishing and expanding our footprint on the Web, while developing new advertising product revenue opportunities.
* Guide a team that is charged with a product line contribution as a business unit. This extends from developing new products to increasing the revenue and profitability of existing products for the company
* Build products (would be good to include types of projects that you are thinking of building) from existing ideas and help develop new ideas based on industry experience, analysis of usage, competitive products, consumer trends, and technical innovation
* Track key performance metrics of each program and perform analysis to identify where improvements can be made
* Collect and analyze data to influence feature prioritization decisions and product roadmaps
* Lead cross-functional teams, to execute product plans on time, scope, and budget
* Direct the implementation and ongoing support of partners, publishers and advertising programs
* Interface with partners, publishers and advertisers to communicate our product vision and determine how to best meet their needs
* 5+ years in product management w/ internet consumer space, or related technology company, w/ track record of increasing responsibilities.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills, attention to details.
* Solid product & project management skills.
* Enthusiastic, performance driven self-starter and a team player.
* Proven experience managing complex projects to successful completion.
* Collaborate with Business Development and Sales to identify and prioritize new product features
* Ability to work with cross-functional internal teams and build consensus
* Strong use of analytics and business cases to drive decisions
* Exceptional written and oral communication
* Understanding dynamics of online advertising, media planning and buying, and ad serving systems.
* BA/BS in a related technical field.
Company: Technorati. The authority of the blogoshere
Technorati is the recognized authority on blogs and social media. Through our search and discovery tools Technorati makes it easy to find the hottest and most relevant conversations amongst blogs and main stream media. We offer a combined discovery and search service that enables readers to find the most relevant content and for bloggers to find the most receptive audiences. We maintain one of the largest searchable indexes of hundreds of millions of blogs, blog posts, photos, videos and more. We update our information in real time bringing the best of what’s happening right now on the web to you.
We’ve built our team by finding the most creative, passionate and talented people with deep knowledge of the blogosphere. We provide unique and creative career challenges, and other employees who are equally committed. If you’re looking for experienced and supportive management, a fun and healthy team atmosphere, and an outstanding opportunity where high standards are respected and contributions are recognized, we would like to talk to you.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume and cover letter describing why you are the best candidate to Marta Daglow at
email@example.com Principals only.