Role: Contractor - Director Sales Engineering - Gypsii
- Highly technical, super intelligent, passionate individual.
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Knowledge of online business models and Internet/consumer technology
- Previous experience working in a mobile applications company.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside Gypsii
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Extensive travel.
- Represent the technical aspects of Gypsii and help customers, sales colleagues and prospects understand the features of Gypsii’s technology.
- Provide project management leadership to evaluate, scope, define, monitor and execute new product or service concepts that will assist Gypsii to achieve acceptance by prospects and customers.
- Pro-actively research new technologies and service solutions that result in new business
- Represent Gypsii technology at a detailed architectural and capabilities level to senior executives from other companies.
- Work with Gypsii customers to identify success-building requirements; Provide feedback to Gypsii platform team to identify
solutions that address requirements.
- Work with Gypsii engineering and product teams to understand product directions, and subsequently influence product plans based on customer feedback.
We’re looking for the best and brightest people with a passion for technology that changes people’s lives. Shape the future of mobile applications at Gypsii.
email@example.com - for any follow up