Role: Intel Hot Jobs in Dalian, China. 300mm wafer fab start-up
BS or MS or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry, Chemical Eng., Industrial Eng., Eng. Management.
Mangers you should possess a minimum 8 years of direct experiences in Fab engineering and/or silicon integration organizations, and you must have at least 3+ years of direct people management
Sr. Engineering Staff you should possess a minimum 5+ years of direct experiences in Fab engineering and/or silicon integration organizations,
High level of technical contributions and a proven history of technical problem solving through the creation of solutions that demonstrated creativity and out-of-box thinking. Experience in
manufacturing high volume ramp and process transfers is desired.
Excellent data extraction and analysis skills. Excellent communication skills and English.
Skill Sets & Positions include:
- Manufacturing — Director
- Shift Manufacturing — Managers
- Manufacturing Equipment — Program Managers
- Process Engineering Lithography — Director & Managers & Senior Engineers
- Process Engineering Etch — Managers & Senior Engineers
- Process Engineering Thin Films — Managers & Senior Engineers
- Process Engineering Diffusion/Epi/Implant — Managers & Senior Engineers
- Integration Engineering — Managers & Senior Engineers
- Device Engineering — Managers & Senior Engineers
- Defect Reduction & Yield Analysis Engineering — Managers & Senior Engineers
- Test-Sort-Probe Engineering — Director & Managers & Senior Engineers
- Automation Engineering — Managers & Senior Engineers
- Industrial Engineering — Director & Managers & Senior Engineers
- Training — Director
You will lead and coordinate our shifts team to develop inventive fab strategies and systems to improve execution and efficiency in a high-volume manufacturing environment
Achieve technology start-up, transfer, and ramp activities to meet yield, reliability, cost, and performance goals.
Working knowledge of technical development, as well as demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining successful relationships with partner organizations, internal and external, to
drive aggressive roadmaps. Excellent communication skills and knowledge of English.
These are direct hire positions based in Dalian, China and are not expatriate assignments. They require a training assignment in the US for up to one year before locating to Dalian, China. To be considered for any of these exciting start-up opportunities, send your detailed