The Company: Large, successful, and growing Boston based Investment Management Firm. It offers
excellent Compensation Package Bonus Profit Sharing etc.
Role: Sr. SW Engineer - Java/J2EE - Oracle - SOA
· Implement technical solutions to improve the global application architecture in terms of performance, availability, and scalability
· Provide practical and detail application design solutions which address the needs of enterprise applications
· Technically contribute at both the design and code level
· Ability to develop common solutions which are useable across many applications and adaptable to global requirements
· Manage risk identification and mitigation strategies associated with development projects and architectures matters - participate and lead tool evaluation and selection.
Keys to the Position:
1. Strong technical design and development skills. The position breaks down as follows:
55% hands-on development, 35% design, 10% leadership: working with engineers and architects across application development teams. The key words are: Design, Delivery, and Evangelism.
2. Very close to the technology, developing prototypes, recently fresh from the coding world with key technologies (Java/J2EE, Oracle, Spring Framework,Hibernate, ORM, SOA/ESB/EAI, BPM, XML, JMS, etc.)
3. Strong with application design practices and SDLC methodologies.
· Minimum of ten years as an enterprise developer
· Experience with all phases of software development life cycle
· Very well versed in application technologies such as, Java, J2EE, n-tier computing, messaging, application integration, Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), .NET, Spring Framework, Hibernate, AJAX, JMS, etc.
· Delivery focused, yet flexible, creative and adaptive to change as called upon
· Experience with Agile Project Management techniques, Unified Process, UML, Model Driven Architectures and Use Case notations
· Well versed and strong understanding of enterprise application technologies and delivery techniques
· Demonstrates rigorous structured approach to project management. Applies best practice project management techniques
· Excellent organization and communication skills
· Driven and committed to overcome obstacles and deliver projects on time and within budget
· Advanced engineering or computer science degree.
Very Competitive Base Salary + Profit Sharing + Bonus - Comprehensive Benefits Package.
US Based Applicants Only
For Detail please contect:
Gary Wright - President â€“ Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org - WEB Site â€“