Position: Software Development Project Manager
Location: Mountain View
Covestic is looking for a Development Project Manager responsible for planning, coordinating, and driving the mobile application development process for one of our clients. The development environment requires project managing an independent group developing cutting edge mobile technology for an advanced wireless platform.
- Think ahead of the team to address any roadblocks or risks that could impact the progress and schedule
- Facilitate discussion and collaboration amongst the team
- Conduct daily scrum meetings and sprint planning and review meetings
- Take ownership and responsibility for the progress of the team
- Look for creative ways to motivate and focus the team
- Actively participate in group meetings and reviews with management and leadership
- Work with Product Owners to clarify requirements and functionality
This role is located in Mountain View, CA. Candidates outside of the Silicon Valley region must consider unassisted relocation and/or travel expenses.
Experience - External:
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Development Project Manager in a wireless application environment strongly desired.
- Experience having coded in JAVA and the ability to read current JAVA code
- Cradle to Grave SDLC leadership experience with commercial applications
- Proven ability to think strategically and deliver tactically
- SCRUM experience required, Master desired
- Mobile Device application experience desired
- Excellent communications skills and success at delivering high-level presentations to executive teams required PLEASE
APPLY DIRECTLY TO: www.covestic.com/careers.html