Job: Sales Analysis Position - San FranciscoJune 12th, 2009
Position: Sales Analysis Position
Location: San Francisco
We are looking for the right person for a Sales Analyst role. This includes creating and implementing the analyses, processes and systems in order to provide world class sales analysis and forecasting. If you have a strong Sales Analysis / Forecasting background, have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, are excited about the prospect of joining a young international and high growth company, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Reporting jointly to the manager of finance
- Access many different internal and external sales reporting systems – and format data into relevant monthly reports for Sales and Marketing Team’s and Senior Management
- Develop and maintain monthly forecast at the SKU level and drive the entire forecast process for the subsidiaries (by retailer or other business unit as necessary).
- Perform analysis of performance of sell-in and sell-through at key customer levels, drawing conclusions on trends, opportunities and recommends.
- Manage a variety of published and unpublished category data and analyses to provide recommendations to retailers and Company management on sales trends within the business categories in which we operate (outdoor retailer, healthy grocery, mass market, ecommerce, etc.).
- Lead periodic forecast review meetings with executives and sales staff.
- Participate in the financial budgeting and “latest estimate” processes.
- Advise sales, marketing and finance of variances between existing forecasts, plans and actual results. Perform periodic reporting through accounting system and other sources as required.
- Highly energetic individuals with 5-10 years sales/systems analysis/ forecasting / demand planning at customer level experience.
- Comfortable working with complex (and sometimes difficult to find) data across multiple data systems and sources to develop actionable insights and strategic recommendations.
- Experience in use of forecasting applications and all Microsoft applications including Excel, Access, Word and Powerpoint. High level of proficiency in each of these applications required
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proven track record of success in similar role.
To apply for this sales analyst position in San Francisco apply at
Filed under Job News | | RSS 2.0 | Email this Article