Job: Oracle ERP Developer, San FranciscoMay 8th, 2009
Position: Oracle ERP Developer, San Francisco
Location: San Francisco
The Corporate Systems (Finance IT) team is responsible for supporting the financial applications. The responsibilities include development and support activities using Oracle Application, third-party applications and in-house developed applications.
The responsibilities includes requirement gathering, writing specifications, development, testing, debugging, analyzing, and providing production support for both standard Oracle and Custom Developed programs including Oracle and Java/J2EE based applications.
Time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects concurrently are extremely critical. Key elements include: listening to business owners, tech leads to understand the system requirements; writing clear documentation; ensuring that all team members are aware of decisions.
- Candidate should have sound development experience in Oracle 11i ERP system along with experience in interacting with business to get the requirements, propose solutions and convert requirements in to design.
- 10+ years of IT experience in design, development, debugging and production support of Oracle e-Business applications.
- Expert level knowledge in the Oracle core modules like GL, AP, AR FA, Cash Management, Purchasing, System administration, workflow etc
- Candidates need to be self starters and will be working on a mission critical project.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Motivated self-starter with positive attitude, team oriented.
College degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field of study is required.
- 10 + years of IT experience in design, development, debugging and production support of Oracle e-Business applications.
- 8 years of Oracle experience include Oracle Forms, Reports, developing complex SQL and PLSQL, stored procedures and triggers
- Working knowledge of UNIX shell scripting, Perl.
Nice to Have:
- Financial Services experience
- OFA experience
Contract position 6+ months for Company in San Francisco
aileen AT mcgsf DOT net
Management Consulting Group
Filed under Job News | | RSS 2.0 | Email this Article