Position: Marketing Product Manager
Location: San Bruno, CA
For our client, located South of San Francisco, close to the SF airport:
Our client is an independent business unit of a respected public company;
This is a unique opportunity to work with a world-class team in a
fast-growing entrepreneurial environment, while having access to the
resources of a larger public company
The Product Manager we are seeking is CUSTOMER - FOCUSED, working to ensure that the products our client builds will exceed customer expectations and be successful in the marketplace.
Successful candidates will be comfortable interacting with a top-notch sales force, worldwide customers, and a highly motivated PM team.
Candidates must have the desire to provide a strong voice within Product
Management and Marketing, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced
- Develop requirements and plan roadmaps through direct customer
interaction, market research, competitive analysis, and by working with the sales force.
- Communicate and refine those requirements with development team, and successfully guide product design, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- Prepare and execute on go-to-market plans, including pricing, sales
training, and marketing.
- Support sales and marketing efforts as required- Some travel required.
- Generate content for outbound marketing material i.e copy for
brochures, whitepapers, etc.
- BA/BS (business, marketing, or engineering preferred), MBA or equivalent a plus.
- 3 - 10 years experience in leading efforts in a related field such as
product marketing, sales, or engineering.
- Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency- Must be
resourceful, proactive and aggressive.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and possessing a high level of
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills required.
- Natural leadership skills and the ability to work with all teams in the
- Familiarity with Internet technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, etc) a
- Prior experience in networking security a plus.
Please send detailed resume, showing experience that is relevant to the
above requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org