Position: SR MTS Software Kernel/Device Driver Engineer job at Milpitas, CA
Location: Milpitas, CA
Looking for a self-motivated, team oriented software engineer to assume ownership for and lead a team of engineers in the development and maintenance of kernel device drivers to support an advanced programmable hardware engine.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with remote team
- Solid understanding of device drivers.
- Working knowledge of PCI/PCIE drivers
- Strong coding skills in C/C++, Java, Python, or Ruby
- Strong OS experience in Linux/Unix preferred.
Minimum requirement BSEE/CS with 10+ years experience
Element CXI has developed the first novel IC technology in the last 20 years. The technology delivers super-computer performance on battery power at consumer price points and is expected to be the new measuring stick for automotive, consumer electronics and communications devices. The technology allows OEMs/ODMs to develop products faster, offer broad flexibility with extreme reliability, and to sell at higher margins.
Send resume to kristiina DOT runge AT elementcxi DOT com