We are the leading provider of business and technical solutions with solid track records in:
- Defining strategies and capabilities for large and scalable business applications
- Project leadership and management of end-to-end project life cycle
- Defining and implementing Executive Dashboards
- Real time metrics for aligning strategic, operational and financial objectives
- Business process improvements
- Global applications deployment and worldwide operations
Role: Senior Business Analyst (INV, Costing, Inter company Inventory Accounting, Financial, OM/Shipping)
Location: San Jose, California
Position Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 6 months; renewable
- Participate in the collection of business requirements and process documentation with several business groups.
- Document business requirements into BRDs, partnering with IT and the business (format to be specified).
- Organize team and cross-functional discussions and review sessions around the requirements and process documentation.
- Conduct team and cross-functional approval sessions on the requirements and process documentation.
- Revise the documentation as needed in review sessions.
- Identify and document functional and process gaps.
- Document research topics for areas of high complexity or high risk in the requirements.
- Partnering with IT, document research topic findings.
- Document and monitor risks to project(s) or key deliverable.
- Assess project requirements by gaining functional application knowledge and investigating functional areas of concern.
- Participate in development of project plan.
- Develop impact assessment document.
- Coordination of any changes/concerns with Project Manager.
- Attendance in weekly project meetings.
Candidate Must have:
- Knowledge of service Oracle Applications functional skills in all these areas: Oracle Inventory, Costing, Oracle Inter company Inventory Accounting, GL, AP, AR, PO, FA, OM/Shipping.
- Cross-functional program / project experience, including development of Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and Return on Investment (ROI) value justifications
- Experience in functional analysis of requirements
- Experience working on projects affecting many client organizations with competing priorities
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, including experience communicating and negotiating with Manager and Director level staff.
- Must be able to start within 2 weeks
Qualified candidates please send your resume in Word document and indicate the desired daily rate to Djuki Malawian at