Job: Senior Manager, Worldwide Benefits - Redwood City, CaliforniaMay 21st, 2009
Position: Senior Manager, Worldwide Benefits
Location: Redwood City, California
Senior Manager, Global Benefits
Informatica is the leading provider of data integration and data
quality software and solutions- We are a fast paced, rapidly growing
enterprise software company in a strong market that is resistant to
economic downturn. Our talented Human Resources team has played a
significant role in the remarkable growth the company has experienced
through creative strategy and strong execution in attracting,
retaining and growing talent.
In our organization, you will work for the industry leader, in a
growing market place with the smartest minds in the business- If you
consider yourself a thought leader and want to be a part of the
company who is delivering the strategy for successful businesses
today, we invite you to take the next step in your career and join us
in leading the future.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Worldwide Compensation, Equity &
Benefit Programs, the Senior Manager, Global Benefits manage benefits
plan strategy, design and budgeting for the Americas and International
operations- This position will also be responsible for managing our
global employee mobility (relocations) program.
- Manage benefits plan strategy and design
- Manage budgeting for the Americas, EMEA and APAC
- Will have particular focus on US Health and productivity, time off,
disability, worker’s compensation, and annual open enrollment
- Partner with regional HR Business Partners and leaders to address,
plan design and implementation for international benefit plans (i.e.
Canada, Latin America, & APAC)
- Collaborate and partner with finance, legal, international HR and
external vendors/consultants to meet and exceed goals and objectives
for benefits and relocations
- Partner with Procurement, IT, Finance, Security and Benefits to
effectively manage agreements on an annual basis
- Prepare presentation of business cases and proposals for executive
management review ensuring proposals are competitive, compliant and
meet fiscal goals & responsibilities
- Participate in and manage market competitive analyses to understand
competitive trends and objectives
- Develop and manage communication plans relating to benefits
programs/plans to company managers and employee base.
- Bachelors degree in Finance/Business with at least 5+ years of
people management experience
- At least 10 years of benefits planning/design and project management
- Broad knowledge of benefit program practices across Americas, Asia
Pacific and Europe.
- Experience of working within both small and large “best practice” HR
- Highly tuned negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Previous management experience and solid coaching skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to
position new ideas and initiatives and gain buy-in and support
- Confidence and assertiveness, ability to build respect and
credibility with colleagues and customers.
- Strong commitment to deliver.
- Willingness to travel as operational needs dictate.
If interested and qualified, please respond per instructions at bottom of
Send resumes to eetemadfar AT informatica DOT com
Here’s a link to the job posting for the Senior Benefits Manager-
Filed under Job News | | RSS 2.0 | Email this Article