Position: Network Firewall Engineer
Location: Plano, TX
JOB #: 8543
JOB TITLE: Network Firewall Engineer
LOCATION: Plano, TX
LENGTH: 6 Months - 2 Years
Pay Rate: $27.50/hr
Our client, a global leader in the development and manufacture of
information technology and services needs to fill an opening for a
Network Firewall Engineer.
Network Firewall Engineer
- Project goal is to Transition or Transformation Service Management
to the future mode of operation (FMO).
- Includes migrating devices from legacy Network Management support
domains, locations, tools and process to a common and standard delivery
model with zero service distribution.
- Create a network design to connect devices to FMO tooling acting
as focal point to determine Firewall changes required to gain access.
- Other responsibilities include:
- Design device management templates
- Populating CMDB+
- Creating and updating network domains topology
- Work with Account Network Delivery Resources, PM, Network
Technicians and Network Implementation Resources.
- Must have ability to design routes, request firewall rules, follow
change management process, and represent change to Change Approval Board
REQUIRED SKILLS - EXPERIENCE:
- 2 - 3 years of experience Transition or Transformation Service
- Network Engineering
- Process Training
- Change Management
- Must be familiar with Cisco and client Networking devices, adding
routes, removing old routes, requesting firewall rule changes, turning
over devices for operations support
- Designing management templates (SNMP Strings, TACACs, ACL)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D, Term Life, Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Payroll
Please submit your resume to recruiter AT atppersonnel DOT com
and include a statement detailing how your experience matches the specific areas of expertise required for this job.