Position: Sr. Graphics Designer (Job Code: SC08023)
Develop flash animation projects, graphic presentation and navigation of websites;
- Develop and monitor standards for user interfaces and graphics development;
- Support marketing and business development groups for collateral and other print graphic needs;
- Create page layout design for flyers, data sheets, CD covers and other printed materials;
- Provide creative direction and vision for all print and web materials for brand development;
- Assist in coordinating/executing marketing activities, such as tradeshows/events;
- Provide general sales support for marketing department;
- Collaborate with engineers and PM to create technical spec materials;
- Establish and maintain various press/magazine ad, collaterals, and web contacts.
5-10 years extensive experience in gif and flash animation, graphic and web design, logo development, creative and technical illustration;
- Minimum 2 years experience in print advertising, collateral & layout, plus event coordination;
- Degree in Web Animation, Graphic Arts, Graphics Design, Art, or related field, of the equivalent combination of training and experience;
- Proficiency in PC and Macintosh systems including Microsoft Office, Quark, PM, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, CorelDraw, XPress, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, and any 3D tool;
- Experience in HTML/CSS/CGI/Perl/PHP;
- Skills in operating digital cameras, capturing screen shots, converting digital images into Adobe formats and importing PageMaker files, are preferred;
- Strong organization skills, ability to work under pressure, ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds, and detail-oriented are essential.
Angela Rosario MBA, CMP
Sr. Manager, Corporate Marketing Programs
Super Micro Computer, Inc.
angelar AT supermicro DOT com