Role: Sr. Internet Client Developer
Up to $120K DOE + Bonus – Local Candidates Only
Midsized, private division of an International pubic software firm. A leader in 3D CAD technology products and services.
Position Responsibilities – Summary
Client is seeking a senior software engineer to design, develop, and implement the web client of a Service Oriented Architecture product for the firm. The engineer will be part of a fast pace development environment.
Required Skills and Competencies:
· BS or MS, in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline
· 8+ years of commercial software product development experience with 3 years of hands-on web application and .NET development. A successful candidate will possess strong development experience in Web applications, graphics, and user interface. The candidate must have a demonstrated track record of success designing and implementing software products.
· A strong background in User Interface design and development, Human Factors, Usability, and User Workflow capture is a requirement.
· Excellent skills designing with CSS.
· Experience implementing user interfaces from scratch based on jpeg and bitmap proposals.
· Experience with ASP, VB script, COM+ is a plus.
· This individual must be highly self-motivated with a proven track record of achieving goals and meeting milestones.
· A portfolio of UI Design work is preferred. Compensation
Very Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits Package
No Sponsorship Available – Local Candidates Only
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates - Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org - WEB Site – www.wrightassociates.org