Position: Public Sector Breadth Marketing Manager
Location: Redmond, WA
Want to be part of the customer segment in SMSP that has the highest growth potential? Have experience in the Public Sector (Local & Regional Governments, Education and Healthcare) industries? Does developing and implementing a new approach to marketing in the PS Breadth segment (5-250 PCs) through our channel and field sound appealing? Join the worldwide SMSP PS Team as a SMSP PS Breadth Marketing Manager and help us leverage your breadth marketing and industry experience to grow revenue for all Microsoft products.
The Worldwide SMSP PS team is responsible for Microsoft’s business to 6M worldwide Public Sector customers. SMSP PS customers are roughly defined as customers with 5 to 500 PCs, 10 to 1,000 employees, and $10K to $2MM in average annual IT spend. The team is indirectly responsible for approximately $1 billion in worldwide revenue.
Your responsibilities include:
- Understand customer and partner needs in the breadth segment, and represent them to BGs, WW Public Sector and WPG stakeholders
- Assess the 3 year market opportunities and develop long term marketing strategies to grow revenue and customer satisfaction
- Manage the development of FY10 Breadth PS campaigns and customer offers in concert with BGs, WW SMB, WPG and WW PS Marketing
- Ensure adoption of Breadth PS campaigns by our subsidiaries and track relative impact on SMS&P PS scorecard goals
- Support the development of the next generation of the WW PS web, and integrate SMS&P services
- Drive marketing excellence
Success in this role is going to be measured in terms of:
business results, respect of deadlines for main deliverables, field adoption of Corporate strategies and deliverables.
strong understanding of business and marketing (MBA preferred), strong understanding of Microsoft business model, field or partner experience, excellent cross collaboration skills a must .
Competencies and attitudes:
accountability, focus on results, cross-group collaboration, strategic thinking, project management.
This position is located in Redmond, WA, requiring up to 20% travel.
Cyndy Davis, SPHR
Global Central Sourcing Team
Strategic Staffing Consultant
cyndyd AT microsoft DOT com
Visit my blog - www.cyndyonline.com