Position: Sr. Developer or Architect
Location: Salt Lake City
Number of positions: 5
One of the nation’s top five online retail companies is looking
for highly skilled Java developers to work on enterprise and web
applications, and infrastructure.. You will work closely with a dynamic team
of developers who all share a common goal: building highly reliable systems
that can handle huge loads without breaking a sweat.
Located in Salt Lake City, UT, and offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package Candidates should have 5 years or more professional development experience and at least a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
experience. We value intelligence, creativity, quality, technical
leadership, and a strong interest to learn.
The ideal candidate must have: -
Strong Java SE skills, preferably through release 1.5.
- Solid SQL ability. And possess many of the following: - Proficiency in Object Oriented design and programming.
- Experience with Object Relational Mapping (ORM), especially Hibernate.
- Experience using web presentation technologies such
as JSP, JSF, Ajax, Jamon, Velocity, or FreeMarker.
- Use of web container technologies, especially Tomcat.
- Proficiency with IDE-based development, especially in Eclipse.
- Proficiency building unit tests, especially using JUnit.
- Proficiency with Ant, and SVN or CVS.- XML and related technologies
such as XSD, JAXB, XSLT, etc.
- Experience with large databases and systems.
Other abilities we would like are:
- Experience building web services, especially using the REST style.
- Programming in C and C ++ .
- Team lead experience.
- Development on Linux.
- JavaEE related experience such as EJB, Spring, etc.
- Experience with Maven.
- Database schema definition.
- Experience using Oracle 10G.
- Experience with JMS.
Information Technology and Software Engineering,
Software and Programming, In software and programming: Design and
Years of experience in comparable position: 5 - 7 years
eCommerce and Internet, Web Development, JAVA, JSP, Java Server Faces JSF,
AJAX, Hibernate, Tomcat, open source Eclipse, open source CVS, SQL,
Cross-functional experience: Information Technology
Number of employees managed: Less than 10 people,
Budget size: No budget responsibility,
Retirement plan: 401k w/ match,
Stock compensation: None,
Insurance: Medical, Vision, Dental, Prescription Drug Plan, Life,
Disability, Reimbursement Account,
Other benefits: None,
If you are interested please send me your updated resume and also fill the
prescreen questionnaire attached.
email: aadhi DOT reddy AT gmail DOT com