Title: Associate Partner Marketing Manager
Hiring firm: Shutterfly
Location: Redwood City, CA
Job code: 4mAssocPartMtgMgr
Shutterfly offers many perks and benefits beyond salary. We offer shares in
our company, 401K, 10 Company Paid Holidays as well as 15 PTO days per year
- and your birthday is a paid day off! We are easy to find off 101 on the
peninsula, half way between San Francisco and San Jose in Redwood Shores. We keep a fun and casual environment at Shutterfly. Free drinks and cheap
snacks are always available. We have walking and biking trails all right
outside the front door. We have the excitement of the dotcom era and the
stability of an established, profitable company. We provide Medical, Dental,
and Vision as well as Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, and an
Employee Assistance Program. Shutterfly is an equal opportunity employer.
Associate Partner Marketing Manager:
The Associate Partner Marketing Manager will be a key member of the Partner
Marketing team, reporting to the Partner Marketing Team manager. He/she will
assist in the management of co-marketing relationships and business
development programs to drive new customer acquisition. He/she will work
closely with Business Development to evaluate potential partnerships for
brand fit and develop compensation structures and promotional programs based
on audience interests and potential response. The successful candidate will
have demonstrated experience with consumer marketing in an online business
and delivering on program results.
- Evaluates co-marketing programs and business development partnerships to
maximize returns for Shutterfly
- Maintains strong direct relationships with partners to meet or exceed
agreed upon goals.
- Responsible for co-marketing program planning, execution and measurement
- Understands relevant seasonal influences, product initiatives and
promotional learning to integrate into successful partner marketing programs
- Works with creative services and broader teams to drive relevant campaign
asset development to deliver on messaging strategy
- Tracks and reports on the goals of the partner program, optimizing for
- Assists with promotion code creation
- 2+ years of marketing experience with an ecommerce company
- Experience executing marketing programs in various channels, including
online and offline
- Strong analytics capabilities, with the ability to manage key program
metrics to maximize ROI and report on strategy and results.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take direction and work independently
with little supervision.
- Excellent project and people management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal
- BA/BS degree required
Email resume to: jobs AT shutterfly DOT com