Position: Architect-Cloud Computing & Virtualization
Location: San Jose
Hello ,We are recruiting for an Architect (Cloud Computing and Virtualization) for a Fortune 500 Technology company. This is a full time permanent position with the company and has a very attractive compensation package. Location options are San Jose, CA or Houston, TX or Austin, TX. The company is looking for an Architect focused on virtualization and cloud computing in the systems management domain. The ideal candidate would have designed and architected software products and should be able to provide scoping estimates for software products. A good understanding of customer requirements is desirable.Position Requirements
- Expert level hands-on experience with multiple virtualization technologies, including VMWare, HyperV, Xen and Zones
- Expert hands-on knowledge with latest cloud computing technologies
- Strong understanding of the virtualization, cloud computing and systems management industry (including competition and customer needs/gaps)
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to influence.
- Excellent design skills.
- Strong grasp of object oriented design
- Prior hands-on experience with software development
- Prior experience with working for a company in the virtualization and cloud computing space is a strong plus.
- 10+ years of experience with commercial software vendors.
- 3+ years of experience with virtualization and cloud computing.
- Recommend features and functions that would make a systems management product line a market leader in the virtualization and cloud computing space
- Provide detailed guidance on how to architect and implement the virtualization and cloud computing features, including recommending specific third party API calls
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in virtualization and cloud computing related to systems management Please let me know if you would be interested in exploring this excellent opportunity.Thanks,
Recruiting Manager, Asquare Inc
katiewheeler AT asquare DOT com