Position: Lead Member of Technical Staff, Security
Location: San Francisco, San Mateo
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company. Our portfolio of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications, including our award-winning customer relationship management (CRM), has revolutionized the ways that customers manage and share business information over the Internet. Salesforce.com has evolved from a startup founded by four people in a cramped San Francisco apartment ten years ago to a company described by Barron’s as the fastest growing business software company in the world. With more than 3,800 employees, over $1.3B in annual revenues, and over 68,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes, in all industries, around the globe. According to Gartner, 25% of all software will be deployed via the cloud computing model by 2011. No matter how you slice it, the future of software is cloud computing. Consider joining the cloud computing leader, Salesforce.com, and be part of the team that is creating this future.
Salesforce.com is an invigorating and stimulating place to work. We were named in early 2010 as one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. The best-of-the-best work side by side every dayaddressing challenges and providing the opportunity for each of us to do the best work of our careers. If you are ready to become a key contributor and join one of today’s hottest, market-leading companies, then send us your resume/CV and accomplishments today. In return for your efforts, salesforce.com offers a competitive compensation package including on site yoga, healthy snacks, paid-time-off for volunteering and more. Principals only, no agencies please. At salesforce.com, equal talent always means equal opportunity.
- Work on a team dedicated to web application security and authentication
- Architect security and identity solutions that scale and perform in a multi-tenant environment
- Implement and tune product features that help secure the platform as well as allow for customer extension
- Be an advocate for secure coding and design inside R&D
- Lead reviews of application code for security concerns
- 4+ years of security or authentication related work on web applications
- 6+ years of Java and object-oriented programming experience
- Familiarity with federated identity and SSO technologies
- Deep understanding of web application security
If interested, please email resume to abazlen AT salesforce DOT com.
abazlen AT salesforce DOT com
Technology Recruiter at salesforce.com
February 24, 2010