Position: Virtualization Architect
Location: San Jose, or Houston, or Austin
Full Time or Contract Opportunity
We are looking for a full time Virtualization Architect for our client in Santa Clara, CA. Position can be based in Santa Clara, Houston, or Austin. Interested candidates should already be residing in one of these locations with no relocation needs. Manager is flexible for this position to be a full time, permanent position or a long term contract agreement. Salary is negotiable based on experience. This person will play a key role in guiding the design and development of the next generation virtualization product. Must have a deep understanding of industry trends and product features. Should possess excellent design skills and be able to manage and direct product development.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, live within commuting distance of one these cities, and meet the requirements below, please reply with an updated copy of your resume and brief summary of your related experience.
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing Architect focusedon virtualization and cloud computing in the systems management domain.
- Virtualization and cloud computing expert withextensive domain knowledge of multiple virtualization and cloud computingtechnologies, deep knowledge of virtualization and cloud computing trends,systems management competitive landscape, and market gaps.
- Must be able to drive direction of virtualizationand cloud computing products in the systems management space.
- Must be able to provide hands-on technical guidance.
- Expert level hands-on experience with multiplevirtualization technologies, including VMWare, HyperV, Xen and Zones
- Expert hands-on knowledge with latest cloudcomputing technologies
- Strong understanding of the virtualization, cloudcomputing and systems management industry (including competition and customerneeds/gaps)
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to influence.
- Excellent design skills.
- Strong grasp of object oriented design
- Prior hands-on experience with software development
- Prior experience with working for a company in the virtualization and cloud computing space is a strong plus.
- 10+ years of experience with commercial software vendors.
- 3+ years of experience with virtualization and cloudcomputing.
- Recommend features and functions that would make a systems management product line a market leader in the virtualization and cloud computing space
- Provide detailed guidance on how to architect andimplement the virtualization and cloud computing features, includingrecommending specific third party API calls
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in virtualizationand cloud computing related to systems management
Recruiting Manager, Asquare Inc
katie AT asquare DOT com