Position: Development Manager, Integration
Location: San Francisco, San Mateo
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company. Our portfolio of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications, including our award-winning customer relationship management (CRM), has revolutionized the ways that customers manage and share business information over the Internet. Salesforce.com has evolved from a startup founded by four people in a cramped San Francisco apartment ten years ago to a company described by Barron’s as the fastest growing business software company in the world. With more than 3,800 employees, over $1.3B in annual revenues, and over 68,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes, in all industries, around the globe. According to Gartner, 25% of all software will be deployed via the cloud computing model by 2011. No matter how you slice it, the future of software is cloud computing. Consider joining the cloud computing leader, Salesforce.com, and be part of the team that is creating this future.
Salesforce.com is an invigorating and stimulating place to work. We were named in early 2010 as one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. The best-of-the-best work side by side every dayaddressing challenges and providing the opportunity for each of us to do the best work of our careers. If you are ready to become a key contributor and join one of today’s hottest, market-leading companies, then send us your resume/CV and accomplishments today. In return for your efforts, salesforce.com offers a competitive compensation package including on site yoga, healthy snacks, paid-time-off for volunteering and more. Principals only, no agencies please. At salesforce.com, equal talent always means equal opportunity.
- Daily management of objectives and priorities of all reporting staff.
- Provide technical leadership, career development, and mentoring to team members
- Assign areas of ownership, ensure engineers have clear priorities and adequate resources
- Be a vocal advocate for technical excellence and help your team make good decisions
- Architect, design, implement and tune robust features that perform and scale in a multi-tenant environment
- Resolve complex technical issues in existing applications
- Analyze, design and develop test cases and implement automated functional and system test suites
- 2+ years software management experience
- Proven track record in managing and delivering complex projects on tight schedules
- Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results
- Experience building highly scalable systems
- Expert knowledge of Java and the JVM
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational database programming
- Thorough understanding of software architecture and object oriented design
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects against deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- SOAP / XML / WSDL
- Experience in PL/SQL bulk programming
- Good knowledge of SQL and Oracle performance tuning
- Good knowledge of HTTP and network i/o programming
- Experience with web programming including jsp/servlets and web frameworks
If interested, please email resume to abazlen AT salesforce DOT com.
abazlen AT salesforce DOT com
Technology Recruiter at salesforce.com
February 24, 2010