Position: Lead/Sr Software Engineers with Automation job in NetApp
Job Requirements Requirements:
- 7+ years of successful software QA experience with 2+ years in a hands-on technical QA lead position
- Strong systems level test background covering Storage appliances (preferred) and/or Networking devices
- Strong understanding of File Systems, NAS/SAN Storage and/or Networking Protocols highly desirable.
- Experience with data management applications such as Backup/Restore, Compliance, Mirroring, Snapshots technologies will be a strong plus
- Hands-on experience with multiple Operating Systems (Solaris, Linux, Windows) highly desirable.
- Programming skills, especially in Perl and scripting languages
- Demonstrated ability to juggle conflicting/changing priorities and maintain a positive attitude in the face of extremely challenging deliverables.
- Learns quickly and independently, understanding technical aspects of products in sufficient detail so that test results can be analyzed & problems isolated independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills to interface with team members and developers.
- Desire to pursue a long-term career path as a Quality Engineer.
Education and Experience Education and Experience:
- 7+ years of successful software QA experience
- BSCS/CE Required. MSCS/CE preferred.
Please Send Resumes to:
LINJ AT NETAPP DOT COM