Position: Oracle Supply Chain Program Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
As a Program Manager you will be the key link between the users and IT. This is a great opportunity for a project management professional that has a passion both for cutting edge technology and traditional project management techniques.
You will be an integral part of building extremely high quality supply chain environment and work closely with our business partners, architects, development/QA team and vendors to influence the overall strategy and roadmap, as well as translate business needs into scalable solutions.
Proven skills as a team lead/Project Manager on at least 3+ full cycle implementations. The ideal candidate has a strong functional and technical background, has shown progressive growth within the IT technical division. He has implemented sound design principles, functional business applications/enhancements and successfully lead team of 2/3 people for implementations.
You must have the following:
BS degree Masters Degree preferred.
10-15 years experience in Supply Chain Management Systems and processes.
Semiconductor Experience is a must.
- Strong experience in Oracle 11i Applications - specifically manufacturing and supply chain modules.
- Strong background in Oracle related technologies (RDBMS, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, Workflow, OAF, etc.).
- Prior experience with other development technologies such as Java/J2EE, XML, B2B, SOA, etc.
- Prior experience with full-lifecycle, medium to large scale implementations of out-of-box and custom solutions.
- Functional knowledge of Manufacturing/supply chain enterprise applications.
- Functional knowledge of Demand Management and Planning processes and data, including Demand Planning and analytical forecasting, Supply Planning, Order Scheduling, Sales and Operations Planning.
- Knowledge of one or more Demand Management & Planning packaged solutions: Oracle Advanced Planning Systems modules -ASCP, and others such as i2, SAP, Adexa etc.
- Experience to facilitate resolution of Oracle application issues through the Oracle Technical Assistant Requests (TARs) process
- Experience in multi sites implementation and manage vendors for customized implementations.
hardiman AT marvell DOT com