Position: Sr. Staff Electrical Engineer
The duties will include the design and debug of both digital and analog systems. This position performs hardware engineering work in product design, analysis or manufacturing / third party design support or combination of those areas.
Desirable skills include working with high speed image sensor interfaces, high speed PCB layout design considerations, experience in pre-compliance testing and troubleshooting for product agency certification, experience addressing design related manufacturing issues, design of battery powered devices.
- BSEE (MSEE highly desirable) with at least six years experience or equivalent.
- Experience with embedded microprocessors, memory systems, analog circuits, schematic capture and PCB layout best practices.
- Knowledge of data capture devices such as imagers (CCD /CMOS), laser scanners, magnetic swipe readers, radios, biometric devices, etc. a plus.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 5 + years of electrical engineering experience and a Bachelors Degree.
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Jim Krontz.
If you have interest please contact Jim_Krontz AT Yahoo DOT com.