Position: Finance Program Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
This person will be a member of the select team supporting Marvell’s Global implementation of the Oracle 11i ERP system. This is a state of the art implementation that uses many of the advanced features of the application suite, such as multiple currencies, multiple languages (to include Hebrew and simple Chinese) multiple sets of books, multiple organizations, multiple business units. This position will be supporting the accounting and finance business functions at Marvell Semiconductor Inc. This person will be responsible for the seamless integration of the Oracle Financial Package solution with all other business applications.
- Function as the Oracle Product Leader throughout the Company by presenting new, current and past Oracle functions and/or applications that may aid the Oracle user community. After understanding user requirements, introduce any new functional features to user executives and their staffs on a periodic basis.
- Leverage new functionality and technology in the Oracle Applications to gain efficiencies and derive maximum benefits across the enterprise for Financial Accounting and Enterprise Planning and Budgeting
- Be responsible for planning, leading and actively participating in design, configuration when customizations are required.
- Supervise a team of Systems and Business Analysts.
- Act as liaison between Users, functional and technical teams to ensure smooth operation and adequate performance of the Oracle Systems
- Develop process documentation, analyze, define and document functional and operational requirements.
- Know Oracle Applications ‘Business Flows’ very well and plan detailed test cases and scripts based on the Business Flows to conduct conference room pilots, system integration and user acceptance testing.
- Train, educate and support end users on Oracle Applications functionality and use.
- Act as a communication liaison between applications end-users and technical teams for any communications to improve end-user satisfaction for Oracle Financial Applications.
- Manage and maintain strict IT Audit Controls for Change Request and Production Code promotion
- Manage Hyperion Essbase and Financials which are the key for MSI Financial reporting.
- B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, Accounting, or Business or related discipline with a minimum of 10-15+ years of hands on experience configuring Oracle Applications in finance modules.
- Five years of progressive professional experience performing business analysis and end-user support in a corporate environment.
- Proven ability to manage and motivate a team of Oracle Business Analysts.
- Experience in implementation of Oracle Financial Modules like AP, AR,FA and GL. Should have an in-depth knowledge of MRC(Multiple reporting currency)
- Experience in Oracle Applications with significant exposure to version 11i.
- Experience of Oracle reports, Applications Open Interfaces, Workflow customizations and other technical issues
hardiman At marvell DOT com