Manager Business Applications – Oracle e-Business Suite - N. MA – Up to $130K+ DOE
Base - $110K - $130K DOE – Bonus – Comprehensive Benefits
Local Candidates Only
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
My client is the leading provider of computing systems and software for data-intensive applications that include image processing, signal processing, and visualization. Public company approaching $200M+ in revenue – strong cash position – Their comprehensive, purpose-built solutions capture, process, and present data for the world’s largest medical imaging companies, 8 of the 10 top defense prime contractors, and other leading Fortune 500 and mid-market companies in semiconductor, energy, telecommunications, and other industries.
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits
Manage smaller, 6-person applications development function for the company. Responsible for all global systems covering manufacturing, finance, HR, and related areas in an Oracle Applications centric environment. Oracle On
Demand, Oracle e-Business Suite, Oracle CRM, Sharepoint, Salesforce.com, Big Machines, PL/SQL Development, Reports 6i, and Discoverer, amongst other tools, is the environment. Reports directly to the CIO.
· Manage and actively participate in the Business Applications team; lead significant, enterprise-wide business application initiatives and projects that span all disciplines.
· Direct the day-to-day activities of the applications team and coordinate all business application projects with the user community.
· Advocate in behalf of the user community’s use of the tool set in order to stream line processes, improve productivity and control costs where and when possible.
· Manager the relationship with service vendors - specifically, with Oracle On Demand for hosted services and with Salesforce.com for sales tools amongst others.
· Plan, control and actively participate in the department budget process.
· Plan career development for the team and advocate for training as appropriate.
Required Skills and Competencies:
· 8-12 years of progressive experience managing Oracle ERP business applications suite. 11i experience.
· 5+ years of experience managing applications development preferably in a High Tech Manufacturing environment. (Technically complex HW/SW Manufacturing environment)
· Strong experience in project management and a structured systems development methodology focus.
· Vendor Management experience
· Strong User/Customer experience focus.
· Excellent communications skills
· Strong interpersonal skills.
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits - Local CandidatesOnly
Must be US Citizen or a Green Card Holder
Send resumes in Microsoft Word format only as an attachment – Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line of your Email. Please indicate how you meet the requirements.
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org - WEB Site –